DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im really debating getting my door handles painted (can be done for 125) im wanting to see some pics of guy that have painted theres it wouldbe really good if someone who has a silver quad cab that would really help.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Here's your silver Ram with a quick photochop of painted door handles:

Attachments

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i really appericate that. i thnk ill just go for it. after all my truck is going in the body shop on monday....to get the hail damage fixed might as well have them do the handles and mirrors. thinking about an srt-10 hood they say i only have to pay the diffrence between the stock hood ad the srt.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Go for it-that hood would look awesome on your truck-see below (bottom one has painted rear view mirror):

Attachments

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
$125 for painted door handles? That sounds like a pretty good price. You should ask about doing the tailgate handle as well.
To do the door handles, the door panels have to be removed and if I remember correctly so does the glass. It's a lot of work. $125 is a good price.
Unless they plan on doing the handles without pulling them off. Then $125 is too much.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now wipe off the side molding and the badges (encluding the hemi) and that is what my truck will look like soon. as i removed those items 5 days after i got the truck. because they looked like crap. ill have to update my banner once i get my truck back from the body shop.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
360Plus said:
$125 for painted door handles? That sounds like a pretty good price. You should ask about doing the tailgate handle as well.
To do the door handles, the door panels have to be removed and if I remember correctly so does the glass. It's a lot of work. $125 is a good price.
Unless they plan on doing the handles without pulling them off. Then $125 is too much.
well they have to strip the doors to fix the hail damage that i recived (on september 11th of all days) to the top edge of the door. so they will be pulling out the glass and stuff anyway. thats why its so cheep. yeah 125-130 is what i was quoted for the mirrors and the 5 handles.

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
Personally, I don't like the look of painted door handles on silver trucks.

If anything, i would buy the chrome handles (not the plastic stick on's)

Now, these (member on dtw and yes those are 26 inch wheels) are bad ass

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.