DodgeTalk Forum banner

Which do you think looks better on my truck?

• Leave it the way it is now.

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Paint the flares but leave the stripe.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Paint the flares and remove the stripe.

Votes: 7 17.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask for someone to photochop my fender flares painted to match and for the bedstripe to be removed in one. RB24 (thanks alot man) hooked me up with a great chop and I am trying to pick which one looks the best but I'm stuck mostly between the ones with the flares painted but one with and without the stripes. I need some help on what you all think looks better.

As it is now

Painted Flares with stripe

Painted Flares without stripe

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i like the 3rd one

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
As I said before, your truck looked great with the Black flares because of your other Black accessories. That said...the more black you remove the better the painted flares are going to look. Red & Black are a standard, cars/trucks/jeeps all look great in this color combination. Not that I'm partial...my daily driver....

·
Registered
840 Posts
You forgot "remove the stripe and leave the flares black"...that'd be my vote.

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
Keep'm black. I think painted flares only look good on solid colored trucks with no chrome.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a Sport so I have color matched bumpers. My truck isn't red, it is the Sunburst Orange Color, not that I don't like red tho.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
I say leave it as it is. The black looks good with your setup.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats the one that I'm liking too. Or painted with out the stripe I'm just not sure on those two. Don't get me wrong I like the way it is now I just don't think it looks finished with flares black and makes the wheel wells look too big.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
numeral uno

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
:D :D :D

Dont take my vote too serious though because I didnt even like my painted flares. I pulled them off after the 2nd day. I would rather have the smooth clean look of no flares and have to wash it every other day then have to look at flares sticking off the side of the truck.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.