DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
harleyrider
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.....I should be getting my new painted door handles installed the latter part of this week. If anybody can use my old door handles including the tailgate handle let me know.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I know I could... certainly on my plans.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
me2

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,379 Posts
i could use the tailgate handle if its not spoken for.

·
harleyrider
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
door handles

Hey guys....I will offer them in order that you guys replied. That makes bubba hemi the first chance to get them. I will take 50 bucks for all five handles and whatever shipping cost to get them to your location. Bubba give me a email if you are interested along with your location and I can find out about the shipping and if not will contact the next in line. thanks guys..... [email protected]

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
i could use the tailgate handle if its not spoken for.
if they make it to me, you can get the tailgate handle since i dont have one on my truck anymore :D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Gahhhhh damn being overseas and soon moving back over the seas. I'd love to get these now... but go ahead and pass it on to Demon and Draggin.

:(

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Gahhhhh damn being overseas and soon moving back over the seas. I'd love to get these now... but go ahead and pass it on to Demon and Draggin.

:(
:cheerl: sorry bubba, this will be great ive been looking for an extra set, after i get mine painted ill sell my oem ones

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
hold up i just looked at the pix, does that chrome stuff come off?

·
harleyrider
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the late response. Work takes me away everynow and then. Demon Hemi I sent you a PM

·
Registered
411 Posts
if they will fit my mega cab you can put me in line also.. whoever gets them needs to paint them and then pass theres on for the same 50 dollar deal so we can all get painted handles with no down time

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I did my own handle (bucket) painting using the Factory Mopar spray paint. I think they turned out really nice. After sanding I used the Dupli-Color Adhesion Promoter, Primed, painted, wet sanded again, painted and then Clear Coated. It took a weekend but was really a pretty easy project. A little self accomplishment is nice once in a while. At least for me, a pat on the back once in awhile for a job well done isn't going to come from anyone else.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
I really thought about doing the same thing you have there Ultimate Ram. The white and chrome looks great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.