Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
redramhawgfan said:
Looks good Matt. That's a great mod.
Especially for $15. You know what would look SWEET...Is if you got yours powdercoated GO-MANGO!! I bet that would look amazing on your truck!! They dont make a high heat go-mango paint that I know of, so you would probably have to get them powdercoated to get a close paint match.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Looks great-post pics of the rear when you do them!

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
jdr1234 said:
Looks great-post pics of the rear when you do them!
Will do. I didn't have a camera available while I was doing them, but I will make sure to get some good photos when I finish the job.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
mjfikac said:
Especially for $15. You know what would look SWEET...Is if you got yours powdercoated GO-MANGO!! I bet that would look amazing on your truck!! They dont make a high heat go-mango paint that I know of, so you would probably have to get them powdercoated to get a close paint match.
I want to paint mine but I don't know what color would look good. Getting them powder-coated to match is a pretty good idea but I would have to totally take my truck out of commision to do that and then I wouldn't have a way to get around! ;)

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
I can't remember which brand of paint I used. It was caliper paint. But look around I think they offer about 6 colors somewhere guys. The paint is a resin paint. Key to doing it like Matt said is to wire brush the heck out of them.

Attachments

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
Looks sweeeeet! WOW!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.