DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Butweet here. I know there's interest in a get together, so lets get started! We need to figure out who is in, when and where. First of all, lets just see who's interested. Make your presence known and give some suggestions of where you'd like to meet. Try to think central locations. I think there is interest from the Oregon border, up to as far as Canada. My ideas are Lake Sammamish State park for a barbeque, or participate in a car show at the Washington State Fair in Enumclaw. A bunch of Magnums all lined up in the car show would be a pretty site! So jump in lets get this thing going.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm interested. I don't have much input on location, other than I'm willing to drive as far south as Portland, or as far north as Vancouver BC. I'm new to the state, so I don't have any good ideas, just let me know when and where and I'll plan for it!

Thanks for the email BTW!!! I try to check in at least once a week, but my Admin responsibilities on "the other board" sometimes chew up all my online time!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some other folks on LX are putting together a cruise on June 18th, to either XXX in Issaquah, or Point Defiance. Going to meet at Southcenter. Magnums, 300's and Chargers. Anybody interested can e-mail 5point7. His e-mail is [email protected]
I just signed up and hope you will too!

·
Registered
750 Posts
There's a magnum floating around here on deep dish 22's, it looks really sweet. If I happen to see it I will refer them to dodgetalk and to this thread.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i just bought my hemi durango the other day and my friend is working a deal on a magnum but hes being a lil puss and getting the V6 instead on the hemi. anyways he might be interested in the meet as i bought mine in enumclaw as he is about to.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Im here just started upgrades got 22" ordering Borla cat back and Dub cool air and Mopar 1" drop springs Hay butweet Where you get the Smoke Tail-lights I can't find em. Im in Everett meet and great sounds cool

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had mine done at Carnutz in Bellevue. I think I payed 100 or 125 bucks. They removed the lights and then they were painted. Jay or Joel at 425-641-7000
Tell em Mike sent you!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I know a guy that tints and can ship them to you, lemme know if interested, he can do them a lot cheaper than 125.

·
Banned
35 Posts
I have found a spray called Nite-Shade Lens Black Out. Says Appers black until lights are turned on. $12.95 a can from summit. Going to try it on my Kids car first see how it works.

·
Registered
750 Posts
It works pretty good, but to get the best results, you need to sand and wet sand the outside of the lenses.

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
hey, i'm the member esh is refering to that does the tinting.

if you are interested, send me a PM. what i do is wet sand down the lens, apply the tint, clear coat, then wet sand down and polish. basically everything a shop does, for half the price with the same results.

here is an example of a lens i just finished.

i probably wont be checking this thread often as esh referred me to it, but if interested, best way to contact me is through PM'ing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
butweet said:
Some other folks on LX are putting together a cruise on June 18th, to either XXX in Issaquah, or Point Defiance. Going to meet at Southcenter. Magnums, 300's and Chargers. Anybody interested can e-mail 5point7. His e-mail is [email protected]
I just signed up and hope you will too!
Hey there I'm an Oregonian Magnum owner!
I'm near Portland.
I drive an 05' Silver SXT 3.5L Special Edition

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.