DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody running a one of these cat-back exhausts? I've been considering one of these and wanted to get some feedback before getting one. The reason I'm consiidering this one is bacause it looks like it could work with the factory Daytona ground effects exhaust cutout.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody??? How about the Gibson Dual Sport Truck Exhaust Systems? The one with the dual passenger side exit?

Thanks,
Rob

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
hey man just get the muffler you want an have an exhaust shop bend the tubes to fit the outlet and than put some shiny tips on.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
robm-951 said:
Is anybody running a one of these cat-back exhausts? I've been considering one of these and wanted to get some feedback before getting one. The reason I'm consiidering this one is bacause it looks like it could work with the factory Daytona ground effects exhaust cutout.

Thanks,
Rob
I had that system on my 2002. It was TFX Katback or something like that. I thought it was good......at first. I had it on for about 6 months and the tip started to yellow and look ugly. I went to my local shop to have a new tip installed and drove away with a custom 3" Magnaflow. Honestly, that TFX is junk. You could hear the flow difference. I doubt that the TFX is any better then stock. PLUS, I guarantee you can get a custom 3" for less then any kit.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Not sure what your planning on spending on that system, but here is my setup...

Edelbrock TES Ceramic Headers (Mid Length) +/- $300

FlowMaster Y-Pipe +/- $50

Borla Pro XS Stainless Muffler +/- $80

Custom 3" Piping and assembly +/- $175

I have changed exhaust systems 3 complete times and this is by far the BEST performance / sound setup I have had...

Total: +/- $600

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. There's only a couple places local that do exhaust, which is why I was heading this direction. I'll have to go have a talk with the local shops and see what they can do.

Dskirtech: What did you do about the rear o2's?

Thanks,
Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.