DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 02 Durango 4.7L. I had engine code P305. I switched the coils between 5 and 7. When I started the engine this code came up (P0132 Oxygen Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 1)). Any ideas what to do next?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just submitted a post about my O2 sensor problem. It turned out to be the power steering pressure switch pumping fluid through the wiring harness. It is located near the pump on my 2000 D. Press the connector in and pull it off. See if there is any fluid inside. If there is replace it immediately. Now pull the connector off the O2 sensors to see if any have fluid in them, if they do, that is your problem. I hope this helps. Check out my thread "need o2 sensor help".

·
Registered
827 Posts
you've got miss fires............your p0305..........switching coil position will help isolate it but won't fix it...............your po132 o2 code is more than likely a result of your missfires............extra oxygen in the exhaust(not being burned).......o2 sensor sees it.......and adjusts fuel delivery accordingly.........a scan tool should be able to see live missfires.......snap on will........mode 6 test 53 in generic will........should see misses but not enough to set codes...........fix that concern and 02 will probably come back within spec

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.