DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 durango and the check engine light is on. The code i P0155 which is apparently an oxygen sensor heater problem. How easy is it to change the sensor? Also, it seems there are two sensors. How do I know which it is?? Help!!

·
User
873 Posts
That is the bank 2 sensor 1 senor. The bank indicates which side (left or right) and the sensor indicates in front (1) or past (2) the cat. I think the only D's with 2 different bank sensors are the crazy CARB D's.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
O2 Sensor Replacement

I have the same P code as you and I want to change the sensor myself. Does bank 1 refer to the exhaust that is on the driver side of the SUV or the passenger side? Once the O2 sensor is replaced...how do you reset the check engine light?

·
User
873 Posts
Not sure which is bank 1, but I would assume it is the driver side, since this is where cylinder 1 is located. However, if you don't live in CA, most likely you will only have 1 sensor prior to and 1 after the cat, so it wouldn't matter which is bank 1 and which is bank 2.

To reset the light, I have read to disconnect the battery, turn and hold the ignition switch to 'start' for ~15 seconds, release, then reconnect the battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.