DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know this question has been beaten to death but I have to ask again. I have been searching through the fourms and I have come to the conclusion that yes it can be done but not that easily. Now what I would like to know is if anyone knows what the pin layout does on the back of the overhead console out of a 2000 D and where to locate the corresponding wires under the dash? Does anyone have any directions or wiring diagrams that could be helpful?

Thanks

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
The 1999 and 2000 Durango wiring is the same I believe. If you do a search for posts by talonbourne, you should be able to figure it out from his post. It was a 1999, but I believe both cross reference the same.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I used talonbourne's instructions for my 98 "D" and my overhead console works perfectly.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, those were the instructions that I was looking for. The one problem that I have now is I didnt get a harness with my overhead console and was wondering if anyone could give me the color codes of the wires to the harness of a 2000 console without homelink!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.