DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Good news is that my youngest son got married over the weekend. :flippy: Beautiful wedding (he drives an 04 1500 Hemi Quad Cab 4x4 Patriot Blue), and they are honeymooning in our condo in Angel Fire NM.
The Bad news, my buddy came down for the wedding, and when he was backing out of my drive to leave and go home he ran into my truck. Check out the pics below. I just got new tires and wheels .... go figure. Anyway he felt sick about it, because he knows its my baby. I told him not to worry, it's fixable. His insurance will cover it all, so its not a problem. The paint above the door and back glass were turning milky color anyway, so this will fix that.
I took it pretty well :WHA: considering I had just got the new wheels and tires. LOL

Attachments

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Sorry to hear about your truck!

...and glad to hear about your son!!!

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
Gee.... it started out sounding like your son married his truck. All the best to your son and his Bride. Sounds like you took the hit well. I enjoy my truck but I had to learn a long time ago to stop falling in love with sheet metal... Chris

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Congrats on the wedding of your son, and a newly painted quarter panel. :tup: LOL

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
FreeLantz said:
Congrats on the wedding of your son, and a newly painted quarter panel. :tup: LOL
;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.