DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
D unLimited
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was doing some yard work and we have an old concrete post from our old fence and decided to remove it. I didnt think it was that big till I decided to dig it up. Well it got to hard to dig up so I got an idea :IDEA: I got a tow chain, shackles, and a HEMI and pulled it up with the D and came right out.:tup::rck:

Just wondering if anyone else has ever used your D as a tool or for something out of the ordinary.

·
D unLimited
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a last resort I was getting frustrated already so i just pulled it out of the ground HEMI power style so i didnt have anytime to get a camera.

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
not my D but I did use my old beast with the 454 to pull out a stump that was about 10" across... since our D is the main family vehicle, I am not as rough on it as I have with other vehicles.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Pulled a ford taurus up and over a snow mound created by like 18 snowplows during a snowstorm. :) And ill probably use it to pull out this deep rooted bush infront of my house if we redo the front steps if it annoys me enough lol

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Pulled a ford taurus up and over a snow mound created by like 18 snowplows during a snowstorm. :) And ill probably use it to pull out this deep rooted bush infront of my house if we redo the front steps if it annoys me enough lol
That's a good idea :thatfunny

·
Registered
93 Posts
Proud to say that I have used mine to snatch out a chevy or two from the mud or snow. What a wonderfull feeling you get snatching a lifted chevy out of his own mud hole. I have hauled a dump trailer with 3 ton of coal on it through the hills of western ny, gross weight trailer and coal of 10,000k, try that with a Taho. Cant forget about using the over weight, over sized and trail gear burdend ( chains, straps, jack, rack, bar and reciever winch are about one fith the weight of most cars ) less than aerodynamic beast to teach a putz or two that there car only looks fast. I also use it to fetch icecream.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
pulled a bush/stump out with it.

Supported a Rush concert tailgate with AC/DC video cranking out'a da' DVD playa' ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
We had our first real snow here a few weeks back. We got about 6-7 inches only. But I took the Dango out in it, and never had a problem. I pulled a Ford Ranger 2wd out of the ditch. That was fun. Pulled him uphill, on a snow covered road.

Turns out he is a manager at the local AutoZone. I let him borrow my tow strap because his buddy's strap kept breaking (his buddy towed him home, I got him out of the ditch). So I went back two days later to get my strap back, at the store, and he gave me a new set of wipers for the D for helping him out.

I think I will go back to him if I ever need parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.