DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank hottexh.com for a complete lack of service. I ordered a stainless 14251 from them 8 days ago. I called them three times today to get a tracking number. They finally told me that they will ship it today and it will be here Friday!!!! WTF!!! I told them to keep the muffler, it will quiet down all the bs that they were giving me. I found a site called www.performancepeddler.com that said they give discounts to certain forum members. I called them and told them I was a Dodgetalk member and the muffler price dropped $20!!! :rck: :rck: The 14251 is only $95.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I can not wait to get the exh on, I really like the sound of an aggressive exhaust. All of my searches seem to point to this muffler. I will let you know how it goes, if my muffler shows up this time. :thatfunny

· Banned
3,901 Posts
LOL! Nice intro...its catchy. Glad everything worked out for ya....post some vid's on your new setup. HEMI ON!

· Registered
562 Posts
Yep, the Hemi's too quiet out of the box - put a new system on mine two days after I picked it up and could not wipe the grin off my face all day. (Wife was laughing too, but I think at me, not with me). Enjoy your new sound. (They HEMI comin'!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.