·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
WOOOT!! oh yeah im good lol

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
i just read yer post again, they ain't on the column, it's a A pillar pod with a 60 PSI boost gauge, 2400* EGT gauge, and 30 PSI fuel pressure gauge, all of which won't be installed till i buy the Air Dog, i'm so damn scared of what my FP is at the moment, i don't wanna know...:SHK::SHK::SHK::SHK:

so, what's the other one?:SPIN:

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
ROLF F-ing A SWEET!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
You got a CARBON FIBER WING!!!!!!! :thatfunny

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts
Damn CJ, 2400 on egt is way too much, you are not going to have a very accurate reading, in other words you could moniter the temps better if you had one that went to 1600, thats more than enough. Your head gasket wont last more than that. And fuel pressure on the A-Pillar? Never seen that before, usually people put it in the holder next to the radio, or down at the bottom of the dash. I installed mine there and two others on other 24v's. I just hope you can run that hose up to the A-pillar, and hope it dont leak. That was my main concern is running fuel line in the cab, I mounted mine low to the ground and had a quick disconnect fitting on the other end so if anything ever happened I could disconnect it real quick. And a dual filter airdog is way too much for what you need man. Save your money and get a B.A. lift pump. They pump pretty much the same GPH, just dont have all the fancy filteration. The factory setup is more than enought. If you were running vegi oil or hydrolic oil and wanted extra filteration area then I would say yea, but for straight diesel its a bit over kill.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
i think what imma end up doin is gettin some 1/2 inch bio grade fuel lines, and replace all the lines from the tank to the VP, and get a BD fuel pump on the frame rail, till i get the $$'s for an Air Dog...:tup:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.