DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a secret connection. My tires will be here tomorrow or monday. I am most likely going to wait till next saturday to put them on as i am waiting on the valve stems from the dealer to keep the Tire pressure monitor intact.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mike5959 said:
I have a secret connection. My tires will be here tomorrow or monday. I am most likely going to wait till next saturday to put them on as i am waiting on the valve stems from the dealer to keep the Tire pressure monitor intact.
you will be posting pix i assume......

those wheels are going to look incredible!!! :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
189 Posts
my wheels do not have the lip yours do but then again i dont have the hemi and i went with 22x8.5...with all the high out put cars and trucks that i have had aka many speeding violations, i thought i would be cool with the 6..NOT!!!

i will be getting an SRT 8..... :rck:

good pic with the hyper black....chrome is so over.... :cool:

phatjay

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
nice wheels im having trouble picturing them on a magnum but they are nice

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mike5959 said:
uh, did you read the thread? they are 22s.

this pic looks a bit better then the other darker pic above and i was being sarcastic. the dark pic gives the impression or look of a 20....must be the angle... looks great though!!!! congrats!!! :rck: one day i'll have tires to mount on my wheels.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mike5959 said:
No prob. I was just bustin' your balls.

no worries.....your mag does look hot....i have the same wheels and just cant seem to get the tires.....im doing 255.30.22's 8.5 width wheels all the around..i was going to super charge it but decided to sell my house and get the srt 8....my friends think my priorities are messed up... :rck: :rck:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.