DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New toy came from fedex for me today (thanks alot nick). I've been getting a bit tired of this douchebag with a taco&fart pipe annoying the crap outta me. So, why not let him hear a little "HEMI MUSIC"!!! I'm going to go to a welder tomarrow to have weld the dump on, then I will wire it myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Awesome. :rck:

KB

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
Nice bro that will play a nice HEMI tune.

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Video&Sound Byte when finished :drivingz:

·
Registered
65 Posts
right there with ya bro......get mine put on this Friday...can't wait!!!! :rck:

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Vengeful, can you do me a favor and measure how long that pipe is? The straight part, not the bend to the cutout. Thanks

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
how do you guys think the cut out would sound on a mds hemi... is there performance to gain from it

·
cbch9003
282 Posts
I just put one on my 07' with MDS and it sounds like a beast and its great. When it goes into MDS it is a noticable difference but its not that bad it gets really deep in MDS

·
Registered
720 Posts
Is there wiring instuctions or a how to on this one? It's on my list..... :D

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hemi1569 said:
Vengeful, can you do me a favor and measure how long that pipe is? The straight part, not the bend to the cutout. Thanks
10" my friend.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
VengefulHemi said:
10" my friend.
But that's guy inches so it's really only about 6. :D

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
what exactly is the purpose of an e-cutout?

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quietpeen said:
what exactly is the purpose of an e-cutout?
well, i cant speak for anyone else here, but half the reason i got one is to annoy the f*#k out of the jackoff's across the street from me(see post#1), plus, there is an assh*#e with an 05/f150 who passes my house twice a day and romps the gas in front of my house(i know where he lives). so there is just two reasons for me. mostly you get a great nascar sound and less restriction from your exhaust.

one side question: when i wire it up, would it make sense to throw a fuse when i splice it up&what amp would be best?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
So it's just switched opening before the muffler? How does something like that pass inspection?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got the same thing early last year. I love it!!. It sounds awesome at 4-5 grand merging on a ramp. When I come home late at night I close it and it does not bother anyone.
I was once in a group of cars driving. We were going toward a light and all the cars were on the loud side but I had them beat. We had a cop join us as we approached the red light. It can be really loud from a take off. I reached down and bumped my switch to close it. When the light changed I turned off at the next light and the cop continued to follow the remaining 2 cars. ;)

I got a block off plate with mine for inspection but it seals real well and they let it through inspection with the cutout on. The inspection guy came and questioned me about it .. he seemed to like the idea.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Has anyone put one on a 4.7?? If so, how was the sound. I like my quiet exhaust, but sometimes I just want to piss off the neighbors.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Very nice .......

;)

:tup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.