Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.streetglow.com/cgi-local/shop.pl/SID=/adcode=/page=subwoofer.htm

Well, im in the market for a decent sounding subwoofer. I found this system on the streetglow website. I was wondering if anyone has tried these or knows of someone who has them, and tell me what they think. I dont really feel like spending $500 on a sub to be honest. haha, but yeah, or look @ the specs and tell me if you think they would be any good.

I dont know crap when it comes to frequencies and all that bull, so i would need someone elses opinion. So anything is appreciated !! :rck:

·
Registered
145 Posts
dont get it its a waste of money
if you go on ebay you can get a nice speaker for under $100 each if you want more then one

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
word, thanks for the heads up. I ended up not ordering them, figured i would spend some extra cash and get something decent. Was looking @ the car domain website store, they got some good deals on Kicker bass packages, might look into that...

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have 2 12" power acoustik fubar's and i get compliments on well they sound
and they are louder than you would probably ever need
on ebay they are like $98 each and that includes shipping

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well im buying a Power Acoustic MOFO 10 huge POWER!!! I have had the FUBAR's before and loved it! Set off car alarms with volume set at 6. Now im up grading to the mofo witch has a 2400 peak wattage rating and duel 2OHM voice coil meaning ran in parallel 1OHM!! Almost twice the power. Ad in a 2000 watt amp (900 watt rms) and im golden!! Getting the amp and sub for about 250 and they are some of the best Power Acoustik make! Good luck and if you need help finding one for a budget let me know and ill help you out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh forgot to add DO NOT get a ban pass box!!! They tear up your sub and cut the life of it in half if not more!! If you don’t know what that is its a box witch has the sub completely sealed usually by Plexiglas. Go for a sealed or vented box. Other names for vented are Q-logic, ported, ect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.