DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a set of Optilux (Hella) driving lights alongside the Hella FF50's I had previously installed. I wasn't able to get any good pictures tonight. I'll try and get some others soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa, Axe,

You gotta lotta light there with the 100 watts :cool: . Did you have to wear a welder's shield to be able to adjust them :D ?
Mine are just the 55 watt Model 1500's, (plus the 55 watt Hella FF50's) and nothing in the factory fog cut-outs in the front bumper (yet).

Attachments

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Beachboy said:
Whoa, Axe,

You gotta lotta light there with the 100 watts :cool: . Did you have to wear a welder's shield to be able to adjust them :D ?
Mine are just the 55 watt Model 1500's, (plus the 55 watt Hella FF50's) and nothing in the factory fog cut-outs in the front bumper (yet).
:thatfunny Yeah, they are a tad bright! I also have the SilverStars in the fogs. Putting them in the headlights soon also.:rck:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the Silverstar's are a definate improvement over the OEM bulbs. I've got them in the headlights and when I do add the OEM's to the bumper, I'll be changing them also to the Silverstar's.

Bright White trucks + bright white lights = :rck::rck:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.