DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking having a spray in bed liner done in the near futher. I live in rural alabama, so red clay is all over. I also garden. What is your opinion of spray in bed liners? :gr_patrio

·
Registered
486 Posts
line-x

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
rhino has the best warranty and withstands harsh treatment

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I'd go with Line-X if I didn't already have a drop and hard cover.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Line Rider said:
I'm looking having a spray in bed liner done in the near futher. I live in rural alabama, so red clay is all over. I also garden. What is your opinion of spray in bed liners? :gr_patrio
You should look into a brand called Toff. They have an excellent product, and while it's not as widely known, it's probably the best (certainly the best I have seen). It should be available in your area...

http://www.toffliners.com/ :gr_patrio

·
Banned
230 Posts
Line x over the rails all the way.

·
KTM Rider
163 Posts
LineX is a great liner, and I've compared mine to a few friends Rhino's and they just look all chalky compared to the LineX.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I just got mine line-xed friday and I love it. The real kicker is my friend owns one of the Rhino dealerships here and I still went with Line-x. I think it is a high quality then Rhino.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Line-x!! I love mine!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Line-X!!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I love my xtreme liner. I've had it a year and no fading at all, still shines like a diamond. The guy that did it told me it is more resistant to UV rays then Line-X. This is a very hard liner, I had a 80lb dehumidifier in the bed of my truck and had to stop quick from 60 and the thing slammed into the front of the bed, no dent at all. Line-x and xtreme liners are high pressure systems where Rhino and onew like it are low pressure. I watched the guy install mine, it was dry in like 15 seconds, rhino takes time to cure. Rhino will tear and peal for sure in years to come. I've seen a lot of lin-x peeling as well. check out xtremeliners.com and locate a dealer. They are growing and will probably will be as big as line-x one day. If you like a shiny bed liner then definately go with xtreme. My Ford had Line-x and faded after a year so I know what I am talking about.

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
Line-X rocks! :rck: I absolutely LOVE mine...

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'll chime in with the majority here...Line-X

·
Registered
632 Posts
line-x had mine a year so far and no fading, i love it plus go over the rails but not all the way..like mine....you get the protection but not the look of over the rails.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Line-x. Only way to go. I'm a construction worker so I'm in all kinds of nasty mud. Line-x has never stained nor chiped yet.

·
Registered
562 Posts
LineX all the way. Had it in the Dak, used steel shovels and rake to empty 10x500kg loads of stone for landscaping and not a mark on it. It's going in the Ram next.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.