DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking for some feedback on this. I saw this decal on ebay and i have a silver magnum so i emailed him to ask if he had black, he told me that he would have to have the black made and that the cost would be $79 and shipping charges and that he would take $10 off, if after i have it installed i would send him a couple of pictures that he could use for advertising on ebay. Not really up on these vinyl decals..good, bad, not to bad..
Does anybody know of where i can get one similar for less.
Thanks for the inputs

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
thats nasty, man.
I'd spend twice that to have it removed.
Heck, that's uglier than a freakin roof rack and I spent a grand to get that thing taken off.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm not a big fan of graphics and vinyl. What's funny though, much of the time we remove the factory decals and logos and then there are those who pay for graphics. It comes down to, if you ask a question like this, you'll get as many different answers and opinions as there are people and bottom line is, if YOU like it, go for it!

·
Mainiac
526 Posts
Don't do it. That look is somewhere between ugly, bugly and fugly.

Unless you like it :D Remember its what floats your boat, not ours.

·
Registered
290 Posts
get the idea right out of your head.lucky you came to us first.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Personally...that's hideous, but if you like it I would think any local graphics shop could do it cheaper and put it on for you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I say, "ICKY." But hey, it's not what everybody else likes, it's what you like. From the looks of the other anwers in this thread, I'm guessin we've soured your thoughts on the issue! Great, we've probably given you a complex. You'll never ask our advice again.

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
Ok, bear with me here. I'm not totally against the thought of the stripes on the side. But, I think they conflict with the body molding on the side. (I also don't like the multiple thin stipe look of this particular stripe.)

Now, if you want a unique/nostalgic look why not something like this:

Picture yor mag with removed moulding and badging, the dual stripe from the fender to about 3/4 of the way through the back door, and a cool new R/T emblem, maybe that bigass stratus one, at the end of the stripe.

Just another alternative, to me it looks perfect without adding stripe, but if I were going to do it, I'd bring in some of the oldschool look.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I'll buck the trend and say I kinda like the look of it. I think it works. The black on sliver would look even better IMHO :D

If your hunting, give our site supporter Paul (Wampa1500) at Westside Vinyl a shout. I'm sure he can hook you up!

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Mainiac
526 Posts
Well, this time I won't say "if you like it go for it". Those flames are horrific. I'm a little prejudiced as I have flames on my BBlack RT, but I don't think I'm gonna be the only one way on the negative side.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I still say "Do What Floats YOUR boat", cause it's your boat, not anyone elses.
If someone else is making the payment then their input counts, other than that,
I'd do what YOU want.

Kinda like putting the rear mudflaps on backwards (in front of the wheel) - check it out
sometime, it's an 'interesting' look, vaguely euro in nature. These are stuck on with tape - I'd have to remove the wheels to do it right and I just don't have the strength back yet to do it - brain surgery tends to mucks up all your plans for a few months.

Mike

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/my magnum/P3080030.jpg

·
Registered
679 Posts
man, we gotta kill this thread. That serious is the ugliest magnum I have ever seen.
It could only be uglier if the stripes were puke green and even then, I'm not real sure.
It's sucking my will to live.

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
:thatfunny

LOL!!! What if it had the stripes, AND the eversocool HEMI flames in the link somewhere above. Now that would be cherry cherry for sure. :help:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.