DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just spent close to 200 bucks in front end parts, new drag link, new tie rod ends, got it alighned and the previous drag link was so worn out and had so much slop to it i wanna prevent this from happening again, so i will be greasing the front end fairly regular like every oil change probly. Im just wondering what grease will keep my front end parts alive and lubed well, i was thinking the sfr synthetic grease would be best so i go to get some and none of the parts stores in my area carry it anymore, i used to be able to get tubes of sfr from napa they came in a goldish orange colored tube and that was the best grease i have ever seen it seemed to last the longest and make for the smoothest ride in the 76 powerwagon i had, so now that i cant find that i was thinking bout using the valvoline synpower grease on everything on the truck in exception of the wheel bearings, good or bad idea? i like valvolines engine and tranny oil valvioline seems to make a good product and im already running valvoline syn engine oil and trannyfluid an gear oil so i figured there grease should be pretty good as well. im just wanting to find a grease i can use on everything the u-joints and drive lines and tie rods and drag link 1 grease 1 gun is what i prefer.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
The Valvoline should be just fine.
:gr_patrio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.