DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Paint the door handles. Maybe even the mirrors and bigger tires. Other than that, your truck is bad ass.

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
the jersey yellow lic plate

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I love it as is- great job!

Maybe a Viper V10 though? :)

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
If you're looking for things you haven't thought of, then I'd say tow mirrors might look good. N-fab steps would look pretty good too. If you want something a little out of the oridinary, I think a pinstrip graphic of some sort about mid door would look good with the graphics you've already got. Maybe a tribal or barbed wire thing. Something custom for sure, not a storebought stick on vinyl. Maybe shave the antenae and install a power antenae inside the cab.

If you're just looking to spend money, then maybe shaving the handles everywhere and getting door poppers would be cool. Do you have HIDs in the behind the grill lights yet? Throw some 12ks in there since your heads and fogs don't match already, or see if you can find a kit with 20-30k to get that purple color.

I like the front end alot. I don't think I'd change anything there. I'm not personally a fan of the rear bumper, but I don't know if I'd spend money to change it either.

And finally, I'm just gonna throw this out there. That hood needs a fiberglass shark fin, and maybe a matching fin on the top of the cabin. Call me crazy, but I think it would look cool on that color. Run a single line down the center of the hood with a little 4-6" tall fin about 16-20" in length and another on top of the cabin. Nothing that will interfere with your vision, but something that can be easily seen by onlookers. Go ahead and call me crazy.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
tires or a diffrent hood

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
I think if you lift it just a bit and put some nice tires on it you'll be golden. If you want to go further, then I agree on tow mirrors and painted handles.

·
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts
2,722 Posts
Truck looks sharp bro!

I think a level kit for the front and some bigger tires. Something a little more aggressive.

And if you did go bigger. Tow mirrors would look really good too.

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
6" lift and tires

·
Registered
871 Posts
Bigger tires and i know you said not the wheels but some black wheels with bigger tires would look awesome imo!

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
This is a horribly quick chop, but you get the idea:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Well, it's a 4x4, but it's a GTX, so I'm conflicted on whether it would look better with bigger tires and/or a lift, or not. Personally I think I'd leave it alone, except perhaps a more aggressive all-terrain tire.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
2/4.5 drop

·
Registered
112 Posts
lift and some big ass mud tires

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Bigger tires would not look good on that truck. Paint the handles and mirrors.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.