DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine today. Just waiting for the VON number to turn into a VIN number. Watched the Dodge computer system accept the order. The price was acceptable to me. (FWP +500) I guess I will wait and see what happens when the car is actulally in the parking lot. Now the waiting came begins........

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
CONGRATS!

Cant wait to see some pics of your car when it arrives.

What are they telling you will be the turnaround time on this car? I am hearing different things from different people.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no real idea. Until there is a VIN number, nothing is concrete. Only speculation. I will check every Monday from here on out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine on the way, anybody want it??

Well, after 6 long months of waiting, I got the phone call saying mine is on the way to Texas and should be here in less than 2 weeks. The only problem now is that I am not sure if I still want the car. Want is not the correct word. I still want the car, but I am debating a move to Europe in the fall and not sure if I want to buy a car and then just have to sell it in 4 months. Not a very good business decision. Does anybody in the Texas area want the car that is reserved for me? If so drop me a line and I can pass along the name and numbers for this car.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.