DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know I've been trying to sell the Mega Cab. I am giving it one last week, then I'll keep it for the hubby to replace his Dakota quad sport in 2 years. The dealer told me to not rely on NADA, Edmunds, Kelly Blue Book to price it. He told me to use Galves.com. It seems that a site that list the sale of a vehicle by wholesale numbers. Is this correct? Anyone know what this thing would price out at? The dealer told me they'd be very interested(I am sure) to buy my truck-with the price listed on Galves. Somehow me thinks that's a way for me to get suckered and take a huge hit with them being the winner in the price game.

I've tried to see what is a reasonable price to price it. Even tried getting ideas from Auto Trader and Cars.com to see what others are pricing similar trucks at-there's not a whole lot out there that are Laramie's.

Any suggestions-anyone know the Galves price? If not, I guess I'll be staying on for a while yet. The truck is parked more than driven because of my job-I have to go to work 2 times day(I drive a school bus). So I drive my beater Civic that gets 37mpg and my 83 year old Mom just can't handle getting into the truck easy-even with a stool(that was a good suggestion by the way), but she's just unsteady since her stroke.

Thanks!
Nell

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.