DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about 6 months or so back I bought some pacesetters and y pipe from a memeber here (name skips me). I finally got around to putting them on today along with a muffler that sawcut(sam) pointed me towards. Or pretty much told me the part number of his old system.

Man I love it. At idle its ever so quite, and then you romp on it and it opens up and sounds awesome. That 25 dollar cutout from summit sounds MEAN!

After it was all installed I left and to my suprise did not have a check engine light (o2's installed with no non-foulers). Drove about 10-15 miles, stopped and was showing some friends. was hearing a bit of rattling. So a buddy crawled under to look. said both rear o2's were loose, he tightened em up. I left drove about 2-3 miles and got the code! :). Oh well. Guess I will try the non foulers, they dont work I will be stuck with a light for a while.

So hopefully once I get my Drag radials, we will still have some good weather and I will bust into the 13's Gonna go one last time on the stock 17's and see if I can get them to hook and better my times? Then its drag radial time!

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
So about 6 months or so back I bought some pacesetters and y pipe from a memeber here (name skips me). I finally got around to putting them on today along with a muffler that sawcut(sam) pointed me towards. Or pretty much told me the part number of his old system.

Man I love it. At idle its ever so quite, and then you romp on it and it opens up and sounds awesome. That 25 dollar cutout from summit sounds MEAN!

After it was all installed I left and to my suprise did not have a check engine light (o2's installed with no non-foulers). Drove about 10-15 miles, stopped and was showing some friends. was hearing a bit of rattling. So a buddy crawled under to look. said both rear o2's were loose, he tightened em up. I left drove about 2-3 miles and got the code! :). Oh well. Guess I will try the non foulers, they dont work I will be stuck with a light for a while.

So hopefully once I get my Drag radials, we will still have some good weather and I will bust into the 13's Gonna go one last time on the stock 17's and see if I can get them to hook and better my times? Then its drag radial time!
Dang 6 months?!?!?! I don't think I had mine 6 minutes before I was ripping the old exhaust off!! Glad you're happy with the muffler, kind of hard to explain how it sounds in a PM. :tup:

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Glad to hear ya got them on man. I had a smile on my face for a month everytime i'd drive my truck after I got my headers

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to me that muffler makes it sound like a race car. of coarse at WOT mine is probably louder than yours was. no cats here. i like it alot, at 75 its a tad louder than stock. but no were near my buddys with a super 40.

thanks again sam aka the saw.

·
GangstaHic
1,254 Posts
cherry bombs here no cats moes y pipe. i love when im in a tunnel or in the barriers on the highway people stop and stare at me. had a lady tell me my trucks so loud she was getting off from the vibrations when i took off next to her at a light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.