DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Read Only
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever dealt with this company as a shipping company?

I have an order coming in, set up delivery with who I ordered from for this morning, I needed to be there, well I waited an hour, no go, so I didn't stay. So I call who I ordered from get a tracking number, ya, my order that I placed last Tuesday is STILL IN NORTH CAROLINA. It made it from Florida to North Carolina in six days, pretty fast! So I call the shipping company at 9:30 eastern time, a lady picks up, I ask her to speak with someone about a delivery, she gives me a rude attitude and says "it is 6:30 am, no one is here who can help you" ... *click* she hangs up. That is as far as I got, like I should know that the number I am calling is a west coast number especially being a 1-800 number and this is a national shipping company. Since everything else I am dealing with is east coast. The reason why I need to setup delivery is because it is crate shipment weighing in around 800 lbs.

Atleast I can work on the truck.. thanks.. great service..

:VHOT:

·
Read Only
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An update for anyone reading this, I called at 11:30, figuring now that they would be in, I spoke with a lady who cared more about what was going on in the office and the jokes other people were saying than talking to me. For instance she picked up twice laughing and put me back on hold, real quality service. Then after everything I told her, she restates it all to me like I was retarded and didn't know what I was talking about and gives me ANOTHER 800 number to call that is on the east coast that I could have called this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! :VHOT:

So I call this 1800 number which is out of Syracuse, to be told my shipment is just getting on the truck from NC and won't be in till atleast Thursday. Here is the kicker, I need a forklift. They will move the package to the end of the truck, I have to get it off the truck, they do curbside delivery. Wish I would have known that a long time ago. Best part is the shipping charge is almost $175, for an eta of 9 days, and I have to get it off the truck. That is one hell of a ****in shipping company.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM. This has been a bad experience.

Oh btw I am getting rims, tires, and a bunch of other goodies.

[Redacted] :VHOT:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.