DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 2WD single cab. i want to level or lower it (probably 2/4). how much am i looking at to gitter dun?

oh, and are there any aftermarket fog light kits? i'm really not trying to pay dealer price for the fog light kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Send a PM to slammed1. He has dropped MANY trucks on this site including mine. He makes his own kit, and the parts and service are second to none. He also can get many other truck accessories for you as well. I just ordered a new front end for my truck from him yesterday. Here is a pic of his work on my truck. I will post new pics of my new front end in a few weeks when it gets out of the shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
ShadowRam said:
Nice truck. Thanks for the info. I want to get about the same drop you have. Paging S1....
Brian is a VERY busy guy right now, so you might have better luck contacting him by sending him a PM. Oh yeah...just for reference...my drop is a (2.5/5.5). Brian can make custom kits to give you as much drop as you want. He has done some 1/3, 1/4, 2/4, 2.5/5.5...you name it, he can do it.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
ShadowRam said:
Nice truck. Thanks for the info. I want to get about the same drop you have. Paging S1....
Look at cphelan1's gallery also. Brian did his drop as well. Now he has a sweet ass truck, and an amazing drop.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Yo Mjfik Lmnop hahah cant remember your name too lazy to look .. Your truck looks sweet!!

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
He'll be gone all weekend (Dallas meet). I haven't decided whether I will let him use my computer or not.
"C"
j/k of course

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice truck and nice rims. Anyway, on the fog lights- it really is an easy job if get the mopar kit Oh, if thats an SLT too. I got the fog light kit from dodgeparts and ordered the switch and wiring harness. So easy! Bolt em in, put in the swiitch and you got fog lights. SLTs are pre-wired for fogs.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
NIce looking truck

Are you going to keep the nerf bars on
They sorta look out of place on lowered trucks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not sure if i'll keep the nerfs or not. I've been wondering about that. Mrs. ShadowRam has short legs, so we'll see. I have seen some dropped Rams that have nerfs and look OK. I saw one this weekend, but the nerfs didn't drop as low as mine do, so.... *shrug*

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
ShadowRam said:
not sure if i'll keep the nerfs or not. I've been wondering about that. Mrs. ShadowRam has short legs, so we'll see. I have seen some dropped Rams that have nerfs and look OK. I saw one this weekend, but the nerfs didn't drop as low as mine do, so.... *shrug*
Take the nerf bars off and do a 4/6 drop!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
4/6 is lower than i want to go. i like the drop on your truck, tho. i'm an old dude, so i'm not trying to be too low (except on the bike, which i dropped 2 in the rear and may do 2 in the front.)

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you dont like the look of nerf bars, there's always sports tubes. I'd show you a link but since I'm under 15 posts, I can't :WHT:

But the sports tubes dont really stick out as far or downward and they are just a solid tube with no rubber mold to step onto. They really fill in the 3-4 inches between ur dropped ride and ground to give it an even lower look than you really have.

Check out stylinconcepts(dot)com, enter in all the info for the truck you have... go to exterior\side steps,runing boards\westin sport tube side bars

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.