nitrous solenoid?

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
nitrious under the wiper cowl

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
That is you Zex box under the wiper cowl!!!

TJ

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Standard equipment lol :D j/k looks awsome bro.

Attachments

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jordanp123 said:
Standard equipment lol :D j/k looks awsome bro.
If you blow that picture up, you can see a little piece of the nitrous nozzle behind the throttle body. I think I am going to paint it to hide it completely. Only problem is that the bottle, nitrous gauge, and purge wont be hidden, so it wont be 100% sneaky...haha.

I need to be able to see my purge so that I know when all air is out of the lines, and I dont want to add any more weight to build another nitrous console...so I am SOL in those areas.

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
That is really lookin good....

TJ

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
lost stealthy matt. Now go to the track and lets see some 12.2's :rck:

You have the 125 jet in or are u still going to try to run a 12.9xx on a 50 shot?

2,395 Posts
looks good. hey if you give me $600 i'll sell you my kit, so you can have a dual stage! haha j/k

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
if i were you running the NOS i would get new valve springs now. cause those springs are going to be moving alot faster now. Just trying to help ya out bro i don't want to see a dropped valve

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HemiRamOn22s said:
lost stealthy matt. Now go to the track and lets see some 12.2's :rck:

You have the 125 jet in or are u still going to try to run a 12.9xx on a 50 shot?
My 50 shot jets came in today, so I will be going for that 12.9 on the 50's.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Wow! I really love the looks of your CAI setup. Where is it grabbing the cool air from? Foglight holes? Please post a pic where your air filters are.

2,395 Posts

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
If you blow that picture up, you can see a little piece of the nitrous nozzle behind the throttle body. I think I am going to paint it to hide it completely. Only problem is that the bottle, nitrous gauge, and purge wont be hidden, so it wont be 100% sneaky...haha.
thats why i like the quad cabs, i can mount the bottle under the back seat...f*ck the sound system haha.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
i would mount the bottle in my toolbox lol who would expect a truck with a toolbox to have nos anyways

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.