DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the company that made my front bumper only makes the grill guards or the bumper with grill guard

and i dont want a godawful grill guard covering up my grill and lights so i am thinking of getting one and modifying it

it already comes with a winch mount but i would like to maybe see about also making the hole and adding a front hitch option for when i go fishing i can insert my rolling wagon( built out of one of those hitch carriers) to the front of the truck then i can still pull my camper and wave runners

also thinking of removing the grill guard part of the bumper and adding a couple tabs for fog lights of some sort

of course i have not researched other options for a front bumper that will match and not have the grill guards

hears the pic of what they offer any ideas or thoughts on modifying it would be awesome

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a nice bumper but it does not match the rear one

the reason i say get that one and modify it is because it will match the rear one and the price of the rear one was only 350.00 and i am sure the front wont be to much more expensive

road armor and ranch hand type bumpers are very expensive and they did not make a rear that would work for me and what i wanted to do with it

i have not priced the front one yet but i assume it will be around the 500.00 mark and even after i would spend a couple hundred on modifications i still have a nice matching bumper that will be exact what i want and need

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.