DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Gubby's Stomper Truck
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was calling to see if I could get someone in person ... their website does not work right ... and I wanted to see the dyno results of the XDI Air Intakes for 5.7 Hemi...since i just bought brihvac one that he had for sale ... so I spoke to De Anna from true flow and she said she would send me a email with the dyno results ... so she got my hope up then she said that the only dyno results they have is the 5.9L Dodge Cummins ... ok here is the email ...

"Thank you for your interest in True Flow Intakes and Filters. We have not tested the 30709 Dodge Ram 5.7, but we’ve had customers who have gotten 19HP and 37Touque. I have attached the Dyno Results on the 5.9L Dodge Cummins 30707. "

If you should have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.

Thank you,

De Anna M. Martinez

True Flow

623-780-3885

866-999-9098

[email protected]

www.trueflow.com

http://www.myspace.com/trueflowteam

Attachments

· Hosing them down
524 Posts
Pretty sure everybody knows those outrageous dyno claims aren't true. Although, I do have the true flow and did notice in the butt dyno. :D

· Gubby's Stomper Truck
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do what I can ... it's hard getting a responce from this company...

· Registered
641 Posts
I believe those are the numbers they claim with regular intake, not the XDI.
I noticed a inprovement in the butt dyno and alittle mileage (according to the overhead). BUT....I could not stand how loud the intake was in the cab. Also, you can hear the noise in the intake when the MDS kicks in. You can really hear the MDS with the intake and an exhaust.

· Gubby's Stomper Truck
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spoke to them today and was told again that they do not have a dyno chart for the 5.7 Hemi... but people they let use it(xdi intake ) and test came back claiming 26 hp and 37 tq gains on the 5.7 Hemi with the XDI ! they said they will test it this summer and for me to call back then to get the chart .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.