Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22,981 Posts
305/40's all the way.

KB

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Well for the in-dash, I would just get something you like and are comfortable with. I have an Eclipse unit myself, its awesome. But I really like the Pioneers a lot, some of their less expensive models are still packed with features and have great screens and function.

Speakers, well I guess it depends on what your preferences run to. I have always been a fan of Infinity components. Great sounding speakers with great clarity and sound quality. There are others just as good or better, but for features and price I have always been an Infinity fan.

As far as a sub and box etc, I give my regards to the hotbox. I think one of our sponsors makes a version of this as well. It will take up your center seat portion and is a great enclosure. The sound is phenomenal and the price isn't too bad either. I have an Audiobahn alum10Q in mine and it hits great, but everyone tells me this box was practically built to be a perfect match for a JL Audio 10w3 I believe. Best of luck in getting what ya want. :D

KB

· Registered
22,981 Posts
ALIEN RAM said:
Thanks Kenny, most informative!
No problemo, sounds like your gonna have a sweet ride with all your plans. :rck:

KB

· Registered
22,981 Posts
I believe what slammed1 is saying is that yes they are the same width, however the 275/60 will have a slightly narrower footprint than the 275/55 because of its taller profile.

KB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.