DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in the for sale forums but dont know how well it would get seen so here it is.

local chevrolet dealer got rid of there parts man and here is one of his mistakes. 650 a.c. delco PF-13 oil filters on hand @ $2.50 ea.+ shipping
will fit all dodge's
5.7 hemi
this is a great deal , i bought a case of 12 to have on hand . if intersted call smith-packard chevrolet at 570-297-4148 ask for laura overpeck. thanks guys.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
any takers on some of these? this is a good deal, guys that change your own oil.....

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mopar fan said:
I just might stop down there and pick some up Dan!!:rck:
down there ? you mean up there in troy...ha ha . let me know there delivering here tomorrow.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
4404spd said:
down there ? you mean up there in troy...ha ha . let me know there delivering here tomorrow.
Oops your right! Duh!!!! I think I'll pass this time around Dan! Thanks anyway.

·
Minion
574 Posts
How good are these AC Delco's compared to the AmsOIL SDF#42 and the K&N Hemi specific filters?

I'd like nice flow/filtration but the EOA line from AmsOIL is $16/filter. That's pushing it. I mean REALLY pushing it. :D

--Setherial

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Setherial said:
How good are these AC Delco's compared to the AmsOIL SDF#42 and the K&N Hemi specific filters?

I'd like nice flow/filtration but the EOA line from AmsOIL is $16/filter. That's pushing it. I mean REALLY pushing it. :D

--Setherial
i really couldnt tell you , but i know that a ac delco filter is quality, compared to let say a fram.

·
Official DT Amsoil Dealer
697 Posts
Setherial said:

--Setherial
AC Delco's are good filters. That AMSOIL EaO42 is $11.50 here. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
sgthostile said:
Setherial

What K&N filters are you talking about that are Hemi specific? I'm running the HP 2004 in my truck.
:dropjaw: How did you manage to get a 4.7 specific filter to work on your hemi??? :stk:

·
Registered
5 Posts
7th Angel

According K&N's website the HP-2004 fits the 4.7, the Hemi and the SRT-10. If this filter is specific to the 4.7, then which one is specific to the Hemi? It seems to fit fine and I don't have any leaks.

I would post the website, but according to the forum rules, I don't have enough posts to include a URL. I paid $25 for the Amsoil SDF-15 (won't do that again) and $12 for the HP-2004 at Advance.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry for the confusion... I was just being sarcastic because it seems that the hemi guys (not you) are always knocking the 4.7... My reply was really aimed at the guy that referred to the K&N "hemi specific" filter.

BTW, I've always used the K&N HP-2004 in my 4.7...

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.