DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah my truck got some goodies yesterday and more will be here tonight and go on tonight and this weekend

last night, superchips performance setting!:)
- shackles to drop the rear and overload spring removed (bitch to do) but well worth it

- tonight showing up, headers, cutout, new muffler hopefully headers will be going on tonight and the muff and cutout tomorrow

- saturday oh yes the 6.1 cam will go in after me trying to decide to keep it or not im going to!
gotta love it haha yes ive only had the truck like 3 or 4 weeks haha
sorry just had to share my excitement

2,493 Posts
I just got my cam this am and I read for weeks on all the cams.I feel for
now the best bet for a guy like me is the 6.1. It would be nice to have a bigger cam but I think I will upgrade when the others get all the bugs worked out. I drive mine daily except rain and snow days so I want something reliable. Im sure this cam will go good with my 4.56, ram air cia and superchips. Good luck and let us know how your installs go!! :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ramcrazy said:
I just got my cam this am and I read for weeks on all the cams.I feel for
now the best bet for a guy like me is the 6.1. It would be nice to have a bigger cam but I think I will upgrade when the others get all the bugs worked out. I drive mine daily except rain and snow days so I want something reliable. Im sure this cam will go good with my 4.56, ram air cia and superchips. Good luck and let us know how your installs go!! :rck: :rck:
is yours a 4wd or 2wd?
ive thought about gears just not sure
yeah thats the same for me though i wanted something reliable and that would like nitrous:)
i want the lopey sound but something hidden if anything ever happens *knock on wood it doesnt*
good luck with your install

2,395 Posts
dang, you havnt wasted any time on the mods!! haha. and i dont care if my truck doesnt run with the comp 268, i just want a cam in there that i can here lope a little bit!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yeah but i also only got mine for 150 bucks and its done with nothing more until im ready to spend another 1000 bucks haah
only complaint my shackles werent greased at all and it was so late at night i didnt check them so it sqeeks alot need to grease them up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.