DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About time!! Going to get this bad boy ready for paint here in the next couple of days! If all goes well. Maybe even have it on the truck by Saturday!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Thats a nice garage!

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Alright Bro, git r done.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Less time talking and more time working please.

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
That going to look mean.

·
NoMoreMoney
294 Posts
What came in the mopar boxes?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Nice, very nice indeed.

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow you got a lot done already, how many hours you got into setting it on the sawhorses :D ;)
paint it already...and the grille :)
Gee, thanks dude. It didn't come with the dustpan and grill. I just got those ordered. I'm hoping to have the hood sanded and ready for paint... the underside as well.. before the dustpan/scoop come in. I just got my decals today as well. It's all starting to fall into place!

I don't know if I should put the decals on and then clear over them.. some decals bleed - so not sure.. may just put them on top of the clear... I should have got three, and tested one.. oh well..

·
NoMoreMoney
294 Posts
Where did you get the Hemi decals or do you have a part number?

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
Gee, thanks dude. It didn't come with the dustpan and grill. I just got those ordered. I'm hoping to have the hood sanded and ready for paint... the underside as well.. before the dustpan/scoop come in. I just got my decals today as well. It's all starting to fall into place!

I don't know if I should put the decals on and then clear over them.. some decals bleed - so not sure.. may just put them on top of the clear... I should have got three, and tested one.. oh well..

the hoods gonna look great.

where did you get the decals from?

·
Registered
31,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got to fire up the grill, making some chicken.. eat dinner.. then I will be out in the garage sanding the hood down. So don't worry.. I'll have about 2 hours into it tonight. I called and ordered the paint as well.

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.