DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sent an e-mail over a week ago asking on the price and shipping for a set of wheels. I wait no answer, so I send another e-mail a few days ago asking for a response to let me know someone got it and is looking into it no response. I send another one yesterday telling them if I don't receive an e-mail by the end of today my business will be going elsewhere. The thing that really pisses me off is I shopped around for a few weeks and they had by far the lowest price on the wheels I wanted. I already got my tires and leveling kit and all I'm waiting on is the wheels. I'm so aggravated:mad:

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
I don't support anyone that doesn't respond within a day. I am impatient and when I make my mind up on what I want - I want it NOW!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm willing to wait on the wheels but I mean damn I want to make the damn order so I can move on to other things. Very disapointed.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
did you call them?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Why bother calling? If their customer service sucks so bad that they don't return emails then you can't trust them to treat you right later.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
only because a lot of places never check their email....and if he calls and complains about that fact maybe they will take care of him.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
only because a lot of places never check their email....and if he calls and complains about that fact maybe they will take care of him.
I hear what you're saying, but if they're not going to check their email then they shouldn't post up an email addy. Maybe they don't return problem phone calls either...

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I hear what you're saying, but if they're not going to check their email then they shouldn't post up an email addy. Maybe they don't return problem phone calls either...
good point....he should have tired a sponsor in the first place ;) :thatfunny

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trust my I tried the sponsors I went with them because they were the cheapest I found. Why should I have to chase them down to give them my business, ya know what I mean. Ohh well I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
good point....he should have tired a sponsor in the first place ;) :thatfunny
well.......some of the sponsors do the same crap.

I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well just an update its 7:30 where I am and haven't received a reply. Ohh well.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Trust my I tried the sponsors I went with them because they were the cheapest I found. Why should I have to chase them down to give them my business, ya know what I mean. Ohh well I'll keep looking.
I am sure that I drive our sponsors nuts but I search the net and find the lowest price. Than I call my favorite sponsor (Moe) and ask them to match it. They always do. I feel bad but I know that they appreciate the business even if it is a tough sell.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
well.......some of the sponsors do the same crap.

I'll leave it at that.
I was just busting.....i'm all for going wherever is the cheapest

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm wonder if Moe's wold be willing to price match on this I should look into it.

·
Registered
988 Posts
damn bro sorry to hear the troubles

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its cool I shot CTDreamin a PM maybe he can help me out. We will see!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.