DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have this problem it has done this before but after a i push eject a few times it finally works. No such luck this time i've pulled the fuse and nothing, i've also disconnected the battery to try and reset it nothing, any idea's on getting it to spit my CD out. I've been looking on ebay for an RB1 navigation HU but none are listed right now. thanks

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
damn thing is a thief, take it out and go aftermarket, you wont look back

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered me a RB1 with xpress shipping should be in thursday maybe friday!

·
Registered
77 Posts
hemilegend, you're gonna love the RB1. I watched ebay and got a good deal on a OEM 10 disc changer that makes it much more enjoyable since you have to keep the nav dvd in the HU drive slot.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BradTAL, where did you mount your cd changer? I'm definately planning on getting one but thinking of getting factory installed remote start and theft system from mopar.com. Thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
I had this issue happen to me on my old OE radio. All I did was before turning off the vehicle turn off the radio. The next day or so when i got in I turned on the radio and out it would come.

·
God bless you
871 Posts
I had this problem like a week ago, cd played fine, then wouldnt eject. Next day it worked just fine and has been since

·
Registered
335 Posts
I had that happen on my RB4 unit. I let it go the first couple times but then it would do it all the time so took it to the dealer and they replaced it no questions asked.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Location of changer

hemilegend said:
BradTAL, where did you mount your cd changer? I'm definately planning on getting one but thinking of getting factory installed remote start and theft system from mopar.com. Thanks
hemilegend - I put it under the driver seat. I don't have power seats so there was room. I did have to fabricate two simple brackets to bolt to the flat metal piece under the seat. Access from the back of the drivers seat.

·
Daddy-O
76 Posts
i had the same thing happen over and over. it'll finally kick it out, just make sure you don't leave a cd in when you get an aftermarket deck...... that always sucks

·
Registered
640 Posts
mine is making some weird sounds, like the motor is dying. this happens only on occassion, and sometimes won't eject the disc. after playing with buttons for a few seconds it'll stop and eject the disc. i am definitely going to get an aftermarket unit.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
mine started doing that and i just got it replaced at the dealer a few weeks ago

·
Registered
32 Posts
is the 2005 Dodge Ram run off Canbus?

Having this issue and looking to swap the radio out, just wondering it it will be the same headache as swapping out the radio in the canbus equipped Charger.....

Anyone know what the model number is for the single disc CD player in the 2005 models?

·
I <3 Duct Tape
635 Posts
If my radio refuses to spit out my CD, I give it a good whack, and it usually pops right out. You just have to show it who's boss ;)

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
06BigHorn4x4 said:
If my radio refuses to spit out my CD, I give it a good whack, and it usually pops right out. You just have to show it who's boss ;)
smack that bitch ;D

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
hahahah who's ur daddy.........

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
04HEMI24 said:
hahahah who's ur daddy.........
I think thats when the cd starts skipping and says " u r u r u r u r " until you smack it again :thatfunny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.