DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had posted this once before and did not get any tangible answers so I am asking again

I got a set of stock cab lights and the bulb holders stick out quite a bit from the base of the black gasket...almost looks like it will not sit flush.

Can someone with first hand experience help me understand what the bottom of the light plug should look like? Since this one seems like the cab surface should be dimpled in order to fit....I already had to use clear RTV to seal the light bulb holders in place and I do not want to have them sit funny when tightened down, or require lots of movement to adjust.

thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hmmm...how come you have a rubber gasket and the MOPAR ones I have just have a sponge thing? On my set, the bulb holders "screw" into the housing (about 1/2 a turn)

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea, I bought them from another member here on DT.

this is my second attempt at getting the lights I want and just hoped to clear up any misunderstandings I may have about the parts.

and I do want to use the original amber lights unless for some odd reason the planets will not line up for me and these are never going to work....which leads to other conclusions

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can take a picture of my set if that would be any help?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I know one of the holes is 7/8's so that could fit in there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.