DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$250 and i would rather not ship! Come and get em...they are in good condition with the center caps as seen in the pics! they are alittle dirty but i'll clean them up but i just would like them out of the way.

When i say i would rather not ship i mean it. If someone is seriously interested and wants me to ship i can but it'll prolly be around $350 shipped(NOT A GUARENTEED PRICE) but i'll do my best to get a quote on shipping which will be by UPS only

Attachments

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well im looking to move these rims so the first $100-$150 and picked up are yours!

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd be willing to meet you in Jackson, MI if you can do $150....but i myself am located in Litchfield and this is where the rims are! Jackson is about 30-35 mins from my place and it would save you from back road driving. All you gotta do is his I-94 and bring it from your area(however you would get to 94) and bring it west to Jackson and i can give you the exit that would bring you into best-buy and meet there!

·
Banned
4,873 Posts
sounds good, when is good for you???

how did you paint your other rims??? because thats what i plan on doing with these.

you still tinting tailights also?

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i work days and i get out at 3pm and on fridays at 12:30pm so anything is after those is good for me! Yes, i still tint tails but i need alittle bit of a lea-way so i can order the paint becuz i dont do them very often and i dont like paint sitting around getting old. As for painting the rims they were the chrome covers that went over the wheels that are on my truck. They were chrome and they looked horrible like the brake dust ate them up or something so i just got some red 3M scuff pads and hand scuffed the covers and aerosol painted the covers, nothing fancy. I have a buddy that uses aerosol on all his wheels rather than spend big $$$ on the wheels to get coated or whatever he just keeps a can on hand for touch-ups

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey slammed, if you have any bigger decals to give him that would be great! im still looking for that bigger decal we talked about...i think you said like $30-40 for that big SLAMMED sticker if you ever got that made

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RIMS ARE SOLD! DLINE picked them up lastnight...

No prob David...i hope they are good, it was pretty late so i kno you didnt get to see them real well! Keep me updated on what you do with them!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.