DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im looking at headers for my next mod about halfway there on saving money. Ive been told pacesetter is the way to go, but I have also seen some obx with y pipe for about 150 cheaper, just curious why so much cheaper? I havent seen anything about them being coated like the pacesetters, is there anybody running them?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have another question, would a superchips tune work with a cam? I debating on whether to get a cam after the lts, or just go with an e fan.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
free bump....i am also wanting to know about OBX headers. THey have them on ebay with a cat and a y for under $500 but the Y pipe looks like a restricted one like a factory one and i dont know anything about the cat. But they are stainless steel

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Might want to check the details on those. I dont think that those are really cats that come with it unless they changed something.

The Pacesetters are 1 3/4 into 3 inch collectors. The OBX are 1 5/8 into 2.5 inch I believe.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
so i assume that the 3 inch collectors are going to better for the 3 inch cat im putting on?

·
Registered
429 Posts
man these have been talk for a few years now, i belive a few people have installed them with much headache. your better off going with pacesetters. Everyone i've talked to about the obx seem to have to mod out the ass to get them to fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.