DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dodge Meet. We all know what and where. For NYC Queens guys. All Rams, Durangos, and Dakotas. This is the new thread for "Dodge Meet April 15th".

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys what's up. Finished my ram air kinda thing, and finished lowering it. I found some sweet headers too. Chromed out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
me neither

·
Registered
435 Posts
any of you guys need bodywork done, lol, i just started workin @ a body shop

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea what's up guys...we doin it tomorrow? There's a carshow around Flushing/C.P. we can all drive too. We'll meet in the usual and I'll show you guys this other show. So what's the deal?

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are we doin cmon it's 6pm. It's sunny, and there should be the usual show over here, I'll come down there, and bring you guys over here. HuH?

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great guys...I'll be at the lot 7:35...I'l lseeya there drok. Caddybill, come too!...

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry man, I went over there, thought you knew where to go...damn...arigh...well if we do one next week, it's on francis lewis and union trnpke.. I'll post more details later in the week.

·
Northeast DDRC Webmaster
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Who's coming tonight? Its's great weather? drok, it is on union trnpke. off francis lewis. There is a big park there. Meet in the parking lot that is on union trnpke. If the circus is there, go to the parking lot on francis lewis blvrd.. It turns in to the right, and your taken down a long stretchy road. Then, you keep going until you see the signs "do not enter", and go in teh parking lot on your right. easy. Be there after 7:30, and wait until 8pm just in case of lateness for others. See you there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.