DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Unregistered User
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is a beautiful November weekend in California so I washed the Hemi up, threw on a little Adam's wax and went out for a drive with the new tires. Took some pics while I was out, thought I'd share with some fellow DT people.

Enjoy! :D

New Rubber:

The Hemi and my friends Silverado:

·
Unregistered User
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super clean! Love it. That is the UGLIEST body style Chevrolet ever had. Got those gens are POS's! haha
Ha it's a nice truck but compared to the hemi, it's slow.

Thanks for the compliments!

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
I still want that color. I love the Atlantic Blue Pearlcoat..

I have steal roll pan you should take off my hands! :) It would fit your truck NICELY!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Nice pics. The chevys alright, yours is bad ass! My friend just bought a 06 with the 6 liter in it and it has 213k miles. He thinks its god, but really its not so hot lol. My hemi is gonna have to take his ego down a notch :D

·
Unregistered User
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still want that color. I love the Atlantic Blue Pearlcoat..

I have steal roll pan you should take off my hands! :) It would fit your truck NICELY!
Haha thanks but with my luck I'll get it all installed and painted and someone will rearend me. That's about how it usually goes. :WHT:

man your truck looks great. I'm amazed how close ours look lol.

where in cali are you? I'm heading there in December.
I'm in the Malibu area. Most of those pics are off the infamous Mulholland Highway.

oh, and which tires do you have?
305/40/22 Falken STZ-04. They kinda suck in the rain but it hardly rains here.

Nice pics. The chevys alright, yours is bad ass! My friend just bought a 06 with the 6 liter in it and it has 213k miles. He thinks its god, but really its not so hot lol. My hemi is gonna have to take his ego down a notch :D
Haha thanks. Those 6.0's can be fast though. My friend had a SS silverado with AWD and a whipple that ran mid 11's. Pretty quick for a heavy truck. The hemi sure is a beast though.

Idk I like the chevys lol

Your truck looks CLEAN as hell.
Thanks man, I try to keep it looking good. :D

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Looks very clean and stylish, I like the colour-matched grill. Yeah, the Chevy doesn't do it for me. I think the ones that say "GMC" on the front are a bit better looking.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
That truck looks fantastic, especially for a 2003. Very nice! You are a little close to the curb in that one pic, made me nervous! LOL!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Haha thanks. Those 6.0's can be fast though. My friend had a SS silverado with AWD and a whipple that ran mid 11's. Pretty quick for a heavy truck. The hemi sure is a beast though.
It's a bone stock 6.0 in a 2wd LT2 (basically a work truck with a big engine lol). He's jacking it up sky high on 35's and will probably only do an intake and exhaust, maybe a tune but since it has so many miles on it it's pretty worn out and doesn't get up and go too quickly haha. Mine should be pretty quick once I get my act together.

·
Unregistered User
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks very clean and stylish, I like the colour-matched grill. Yeah, the Chevy doesn't do it for me. I think the ones that say "GMC" on the front are a bit better looking.
Thanks man! I agree, I like the GMC front end better.

That truck looks fantastic, especially for a 2003. Very nice! You are a little close to the curb in that one pic, made me nervous! LOL!
Haha yea it just looks closer than it really was. Don't worry no curb rash. :D

It's a bone stock 6.0 in a 2wd LT2 (basically a work truck with a big engine lol). He's jacking it up sky high on 35's and will probably only do an intake and exhaust, maybe a tune but since it has so many miles on it it's pretty worn out and doesn't get up and go too quickly haha. Mine should be pretty quick once I get my act together.
Haha well what are you waitin for? Show him the Hemi power.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
That is one clean bad hemi, I love the color also.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Beautiful truck. :D

·
Unregistered User
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
pretty slick. almost gave me a curb rash heart attack parking that close to that red curb.

·
Registered
637 Posts
clean truck

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.