DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered Hoser
366 Posts
Such a nice car.

EDIT: Hmmm, my car got smudged by the boards. Click for the full size, it looks better that way.

Attachments

· Registered
294 Posts
All I can say is Imagine what a superstock 71 dodge demon with a 440 in it would have looked like from the factory, like the darts with max wedges shoved in them.

Rb I like the stance in the one i kind of was wanting a not so slammed to the ground look but A nice level stance not jacked up the rear like it is now. And a Nice Go mango Orange or pearl yellow on the car with some silver. I dont know you guys know what will look good so far I like what I am seeing

· Registered
294 Posts
Oh and I do kind of like the vinyl stripes they had going down the side from the factory I have the incorrect stripe package on her right now but I might agree no stripe might look better.

kind of sucks I never thougt it could look so kick ass but to make it look like that will take me years.

· Registered
1,139 Posts
Count me in also...

Attachments

· Registered Hoser
366 Posts
Way to jump in at the last minute. :tup:

· Registered
1,139 Posts
Yeah been kinda busy, working on my vans, and trying to repair my marriage. Thats alot harder then fixing my Dodge vans.

And I whipped that out in about an hour. I usually spend more time on them, but i knew I had to get one posted, so....

· Registered
142 Posts
My first foray into a Choppin' Competition on here, so here goes!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.