Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· Registered
1,139 Posts
Maybe a lttle. I'm a lover of the chopped roof. I'm considering doing it to my '91 Ram Van shorty.

· Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Done Kimura,

:rck: Congrats on the November Chop Challenge Win. :rck:

- You have the photo pick for the December Challenge.

· Registered
142 Posts
w00t!

I'll have to look around what to have chopped then..maybe my car? :D Thanks guys!

· Registered
142 Posts
Possibly...does it matter at all, like can it be from astock photography or should it be of someone's car on here?

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
can be whatever you choose as long as its a side profile shot like we have been doing...would like to stay Dodge :D but i know i dont have a problem if it isnt

· Registered Hoser
366 Posts
For the record, it doesn't have to be a side profile shot. People have just been choosing them because it's easier to alter them. The only requirement I've seen is that the vehicle be a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep product.

· Registered Hoser
366 Posts
If he did, then I must have blocked it from my memory, because I don't remember anything being said like that.

· Registered
2,172 Posts
IWantARam said:
If he did, then I must have blocked it from my memory, because I don't remember anything being said like that.
Read post number one of THIS LINK!

· Registered Hoser
366 Posts
But that doesn't say that all future images need to be side view only. It only says that one is a side view.

· Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hmmm... :IDEA:

We can mix it up,... if it works.

I had mentioned the side view images only because profiles are the most equal way for members of all abilities to enter fairly.

All entrants have different abilities, and a side view profile would level out the playing field, possibly allowing for more entries.

If you wish to test this theory, and..if you're the last contest winner, you should be allowed to post a 3-D angled photo for the next contest.

However, this contest would also be used as a test-run to see how many entries we get and if it really changes anything.
If nothing really changes, then 3-D images are a go for whenever.

:gr_patrio

Please post your thoughts on this, I would like what's best for the members.

· Registered Hoser
366 Posts
S. Weigel said:
I had mentioned the side view images only because profiles are the most equal way for members of all abilities to enter fairly.

All entrants have different abilities, and a side view profile would level out the playing field, possibly allowing for more entries.
Ahhh, see, I didn't know you said that for that reason. Sorry, I'm one of those people who needs everything spelled out down to the last detail, otherwise I consider it a loophole. I was just going on the fact that we've done angled pictures before and nobody really said to stop. But now I understand and that's a good reason.

And I like your idea about testing another angled picture sometime. It doesn't have to be right away. Just sometime.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.