DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Former F150 guy
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting on my computer and I heard a loud truck speed off. I got up to look and guess what? It was mine! Really Really bummed out right now, I haven't even had it for 2 weeks. I really liked that truck and had all kinds of plans. I haven't even made my first payment yet. :mad:

I know this is a long long shot, but if anyone see's it, please call the cops.

pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=430042975&albumId=974380

Michigan Plate # BWL 5932

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
I'll keep an eye out. But it's probably torn apart by now. Sorry to hear about the truck, if we didn't drive the best truck on the market this probably wouldnt happen so much.

·
Ramistered User
6,419 Posts
Nothing personal but Michigan man, (I'm orginally from there) if they ain't building them they're stealin them. Seems like Mi is getting hit hard. Sucks, I hope they catch those farging cork soakers.

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Sorry bro, thank god for insurance.

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Sorry to hear about your truck man. Chances are, its already torn apart or getting wrecked by someone joy riding.

·
Former F150 guy
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry bro, thank god for insurance.

Yeap. I already called them and started a claim. I'm also glad that I bought "gap" insurance too. Supposed to pay off the loan if the insurance co doesn't.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for ya. Keep us posted!

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
Sucks dude.....sorry man.

·
Former F150 guy
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also just went driving around in the wife's car by some of the shady "body" shops down in the hood. Of course I didn't see anything, but I had to go out and drive around and calm down a bit.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Sorry to hear about you loss man, sucks bad. Hopefully thye catch the f*#$ers who stole it.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Sorry to hear, Friggin thiefs...

·
BLACK
1,343 Posts
I can't beleive how many times there are threads about people's trucks getting stolen. Sorry to hear that you got hit.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Damn! So sorry to hear that Bro. That fuggin sucks azz.

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Hope everything works out.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Another one? Dang man.......I've seen a lot of these threads popping up.

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
Sorry to hear about your lost, I hope that they caught the person that did it. If someone would have stole mine I will just hate it but that is why we have insurance. I guess that you don't know how they just drove off with it.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.