DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a FORD guy at heart, but I just bought a 2000 caravan from the company I work for. I was googling caravans and came up with this site. thought I'd say Hi and ask about my 2000.

first question, rather than go to the library and sift thru a repair manual, can someone tell me where the radiator drain plug is located? 2000 SE 3.3L also is their a bleeder in the system?

tanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Get yourself a Haynes or Chiltons manual, or get both - a lot of good info and you can't beat the price. The radiator drain is on the bottom left side. The coolant vent plug is on the front cylinder head, close to the thermostat housing.

-Daire

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree with monkeywrench06 about getting the manual(s). The drain is on the rear of the passenger side of the radiator. Turn counter-clockwise 'til it stops, turn clockwise about 1/4 turn and pull straight out. That's how it's supposed to come out, unfortunately you sometimes tear the o-ring inside. IIRC there isn't an o-ring available so you have to buy the whole assembly from the $tealer. It's faster and easier to pull the lower hose and let it drain that way.
As always, good luck with your project!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies gents. i picked up the haynes manual last night. may go the radiator hose route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.