When:
July 16th 2:00pm

Where:
Hooters of Kennesaw
2102 Old 41 Hwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 590-8820

Who's Welcome:
Everyone! If you own a Dodge we want to see it. Whether you own every mod currently available and even a few custom ones or your completely bare stock bring your baby out and show it off with pride.

Organizers:
Daniel Hice
DurangoLmtd
HomeLAN

General Notes:
COIN HOLDERS ASSOCIATION - Coin holders may be randomly checked so be prepared :D

Photography - Daniel Hice (me) will be on site with camera in hand snapping pics of everything. Pictures will be provided soon after the event here on the site and prints can also be ordered if you see anything you really like. Copies can also be e-mailed for your own printing if you can do it yourself and your mailbox can accept the file sizes :rck:

We want to see a really nice turnout for this event, only 3 people showed up for the Varsity meet downtown last weekend, lets not let that happen again. There are a ton of us Dodge owners in the Atlanta area, lets show them off!

Drop a note below if you can attend so we can get a general count.

Below are a couple pics from the last event and maps of the next location.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
im planin on it..plus why miss a trip to hooters?!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thoughts exactly :)

·
Investigator
992 Posts
I'm in.. the actual aerial map :rck: where did that come from?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm mysterious man, you know that :) I can't just be handing out my secrets all over the web... ok ok fine, it's just a Google map :) lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Little bump for exposure...

·
Investigator
992 Posts
Daniel Hice said:
I'm mysterious man, you know that :) I can't just be handing out my secrets all over the web... ok ok fine, it's just a Google map :) lol
I was thinking that would be one hell of a location shoot..
I've heard google has maps.. havent checked them out yet.

So are we getting any bites on this meet yet? I see tons of Dodges everyday.. where's all the participation?

Come on.. this one is going to be at HOOTERS!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in Easley, SC. It's about 15 miles south of Greenville so I would guess it's about 2.5 hours from here. I should be able to make it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet, I used to come up to Easley to fly helicopters with some friends and yes it took us between 2-2 1/2 hours depending on how tired we were :)

·
Investigator
992 Posts
just checking in.. 2 yes' & 2 hopefuls.

where is everybody?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No kidding, WAKE UP ATL!!!!! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm going to do my best to make it. Just coming back from International travel on the 15th so....pending any delays etc.. I should be there.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
That is awesome, I hope you can make it. I would like to see your QC with the Hot Schots!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hooters? Dodge? Why do I want to Dodge Hooters?

:)

I'll try to get away for a few.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
those Hooters may have to dodge me :) Hope to see you there!

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
I'm in Greenville, I may be able to make it. Looks like a good time. I'll email a few of my buds in the area to see if they are in.

p2ii email if you want to "convoy"

If anyones interested, we're having an event this saturday, July 2, in Jackson, SC (near Augusta) at the Carolina Dragway. Battle of the Truck dot coms. It's been posted on every truck web site there is. Email me if anyones interested, going to be drag racing (ofcourse) and a Shine and Show.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Colt, I emailed you. It looks like we're starting to get some people. I'm pretty pumped. This will be my first car/truck meet that I'll be bringing my own ride to.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can't wait to see you guys there. Spread the word about it, I want at least 15-20 guys at a minimum. I made up a cheesy little flier that I have been handing out in this area to get guys to come. There are tons of really sweet machines around here, just need to get people to bring them out for show and tell.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm supposed to go to a show in Lawrenceville that day, then off the the Braselton Bash at YearOne for the evening show.

If I skip the Lawrenceville show I'll head to Hooters instead.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lawrenceville, why would ya wanna go there, Kennesaw Hooters is where it's at man :)

Hope to see you there

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.