DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to sell some toys to finance my engine build. New never fired AK-47 semi-auto rifle. 7.62X39 many magazines available with 30 rd. capacity. ALL BATF laws strictly adhered to. Nice weapon also comes with custom bipod all steel. also comes with cleaning kit and 1000 rounds new ammo. 400.00 O.B.O. Eddie, [email protected] or 812-299-2830 anytime. Thanks Dodge Talk :D :gr_patrio

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Got any pictures? What model Norinco? I am very interested.....

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get some pics. It's a Chinese made Norinco. I retired from Fed. Serv. and used to be in wepons a lot more than I am now. Now, all I do is mess with my MoPars! I live on the Ind./Ill. Border. I dont know how the law is on shipping/ mailing so pickup should probably be arranged in person. It's a semi-auto only model, 2 pin reciever, (The BATF recalled all the three pin models I think, due to the early block on the bolt carrier group, the 2 pin is less likely to be modified for a full auto), I used to have many of them but I only want to keep my Springfield armory Match weapons and one Colt 6700 Match rifle, a few Glocks, it's really all I need. Eddie

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
threetwos said:
I can get some pics. It's a Chinese made Norinco. I retired from Fed. Serv. and used to be in wepons a lot more than I am now. Now, all I do is mess with my MoPars! I live on the Ind./Ill. Border. I dont know how the law is on shipping/ mailing so pickup should probably be arranged in person. It's a semi-auto only model, 2 pin reciever, (The BATF recalled all the three pin models I think, due to the early block on the bolt carrier group, the 2 pin is less likely to be modified for a full auto), I used to have many of them but I only want to keep my Springfield armory Match weapons and one Colt 6700 Match rifle, a few Glocks, it's really all I need. Eddie

shipping is easy. just go through a FFL on your end, get the buyer to use a FFL on his end and it's a small transfer fee and shipping cost. fedex and ups ship firearms

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.