DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many of you Magnum owners in northern California would be interested in setting up something in the near future? I've been considering one of two possibilities. I've talked to the owner of a Hooters in Dublin, Ca and there's plenty of parking plus we could maybe have something to eat while enjoying some eye candy. Another idea would be to meet at a park somewhere and have a pot luck BBQ.

So, if you live in the area and are interested, let's hear from you. Also, any suggestions as to where/when to meet would be great.

Right now, I'm thinking June 11th or 25th.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in but since my 3 year old is likely to be with me a place with a little less eye candy might be good.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
obiwan said:
Bob - I've started the ball rolling at lxforums.com and 300cforums.com for June 11, 1 pm til when ever.
You may not want to get the ball rolling too fast until we know how many people is interested and so we can confirm a good place to meet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My '06 Magnum should be arriving at the end of this month. I don't want to miss this so can we shoot for mid June or so?

Don't think the wife will approve of Hooters, so a park would be ideal.

·
Registered
176 Posts
GS Motorsports called me today, my install is set for June 10th, which means I'm going to miss the event we've been scheduling! Anyone mind pushing this out a week?

·
Registered
22 Posts
obiwan said:
GS Motorsports called me today, my install is set for June 10th, which means I'm going to miss the event we've been scheduling! Anyone mind pushing this out a week?
Yes, let's wait and see that blower.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not that I really mind moving it out one week and I really want to see the blower but...

I wouldn't bet on the car being done in a week. This is still a new system and it is quite possible that the date on the install could slip or it might simply take longer than planned to get everything into the car. so, I'd vote for having the June 10th meet nd then putting together another in August!

·
Registered
176 Posts
They have their test mule, and 3 others that will be installed prior to mine, they better Git-R-Done in time since I am staying down there and have to be back to work on that Tuesday....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Let's shoot for the 25th then.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Based upon the responses, I'm going to vote for the June 25th

·
Registered
163 Posts
Depending on what's going on and where, I'd be interested. I'm in Woodland, outside of Sacramento, so let's try and find a central location if possible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.