DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in northern California, were you aware that there's a Meet/Greet & BBQ planned for next month? It's really shaping up to be a well attended event. Unfortunately, there are only 2 Magnums represented so far! :bawl: Come on fellow NorCal Mag owners. Sign up Now! It's going to be a fun event. Check out the link in my signature below. I feel like I'm going to have to put a flag on my Magnum to be noticed among all the trucks! Sign up today![/COLOR]

:gr_patrio

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on fellow NorCal Magnum owners. This event is starting to be taken over by Rams. We need YOUR Magnum there too. Don't miss this event. You'll be sorry.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Imagine being the only Tercel in the lake of highly surperior vehicles!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hemi Pete said:
Imagine being the only Tercel in the lake of highly surperior vehicles!
Hey, if it's got a Hemi, bring it on!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
How about a SOHC bathtub setup? ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is another shameless bump. Come on NorCal. Make some time to come out and visit with some fellow DodgeTalk members!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Bob,
Can a So. Cal. guy drive up with an SRT8 to participate and kick that number of Magnums up to 3? Just may do it. I'll check my calendar and get back to you.
KK
PS: Where exactly is Vacaville? Recognize the name but don't have a map handy and can't place it. (Please tell me it is more towards the central part of the state than the northern part!)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KK: You're more than welcome to come up. Vacaville is about 30 miles N of Oakland or 20 miles N of Vallejo or 25 miles South of Sacramento. If you check on the "see who's coming" in my signature, you'll find a link to a map. Hope that helps. An STR8 would definately be fun to check out!

·
Registered
332 Posts
w5blt said:
KK: You're more than welcome to come up. Vacaville is about 30 miles N of Oakland or 20 miles N of Vallejo or 25 miles South of Sacramento. If you check on the "see who's coming" in my signature, you'll find a link to a map. Hope that helps. An STR8 would definately be fun to check out!
Bob,
I am really going to try to attend but I cannot committ right now. If I do. You can put me down for "enhusiasm" on your list of what members are bringing!
KK

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's getting close. Don't miss out!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dinotrex said:
I don't have a Hemi-ride but it's still a Magnum!
I'll be there!

dinotrex
EXCELLENT! The more the better. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5 DAYS UNTIL THE MEET.

DON'T MISS OUT!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you missed out on this chance to meet other DodgeTalk members, you missed a great event. Check out the pictures via the link in my signatures and don't miss the next one. There were only TWO Magnums represented. I felt like I was being smothered by Rams!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Awesome pics! I am bummed that I couldn't make it. I will next time thats for sure! Brother was getting marries this weekend and I was the best man. But next meet I will be there and represent with the other Magnums! Nice rides that showed up! Needed more Magnums though. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Bob,
Looked like a great get together. I just could not fit it into my schedule but it looked like a great meet.

Congrats!
KK

·
Registered
84 Posts
Son of a B*&%h,

My Magnum has bee in the shop since Thursday. The sunroof wasn't closing properly. The dealer Micheal Stead in Richmond, CA called Wednesday and said the parts were in. I forgot that it was in the week before and not suprisingly the needed to order parts. I dropped it off Thursday morning. They called Thursday at 4:00pm telling me thay had the wrong parts and needed a bracket. They were going to need to put me in a rental.

The rental company came by my office and picked me up. We rode over to their office for paperwork. All the dealer would pay for was a Neon. From a loaded Magnum RT to a real piece of work. Friday the bracket still not in rental again. Saturday parts still not in rental until Monday.

Called them this morning parts still not in rental again.

I'm really sorry a I missed the BBQ I was washed, waxed, vaccumed and ready for a good time. I hope next time will work.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jeff: Sorry to hear about the problems you're having. I'm betting that we'll be doing this again real soon. Everyone had a great time and is anticipating doing it again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.