DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Adam, from Zephyrhills, Florida. I have a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD. I call her "Ruby Ram", some of you might have seen me on various other online forums, most will have not. I am also the Florida president of South East Mopars.

Anyway, she is sitting right at 84,600 miles...I have done a few things to her since getting her last October.

I have swapped out the stock air box with an Edelbrock 14x3 and K&N element. I custom colormatched the top front bumper pad, running a black 3" tube bull bar with cheapo off road lights, that I colormatched the grilles on. Mechless head unit, yanked the side molding off her, about a month ago, I had my trans guy install a rebuilt 46RE into her (which has a lifetime warranty, WHOOT), aftermarket trans cooler, running a Dynomax Race Bullet muffler...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is one clean truck!
I'm embarassed now, ha!
Thanks, but pictures can be a little decieving on a maroon truck...it needs paint, as it has the typical clear coat probs and stuff. Hope to get her painted with my income tax return next year.

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Good-looking truck, Adam!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Welcome to DT!

:dtrocks:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nice rig

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Mask off the grill and paint black will make the front cleaner and the bull bar will match something my .02

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mask off the grill and paint black will make the front cleaner and the bull bar will match something my .02
I have painted some things in the front black, just havent gotten any new pics yet....the grille shell I want to colomatch to the body.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome Brother:gr_patrio

Clean Rig... Im loving that push bar on the front

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Yeah I like it too can picture a deer wrapped around it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.