DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, new member. Recently acquired a 2016 Grand Caravan R/T after losing a 2011 Town & Country due to an accident. Drove a Caravan as a rental and it seemed to be a significant upgrade to me from my T&C so I got this as a replacement. Been pretty satisfied so far, but I hear an intermittent noise from the back and sometimes passenger side front- sounds like my older vehicles used to get when they needed a good greasing I guess now days they don't even have the old zuerk fittings to pump grease into-- usually goes away after driving a bit- sounds like maybe from suspension of frame maybe-- any ideas? Also what I didn't check out good enough before buying, I found too late the the release to stow the two 2nd row capt seats doesn't work on either side, so far looks like a 300-400 dollar each fix at the dealers I've been looking for a work around - even if I can just do it by using a screwdriver or something at the actual point of the latch as I don't often have the need to stow them but I would like to be able to when I do want to carry something big. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts